Best 12-inch Miter Saws DeWalt DWS780 12” Miter Saw
DeWalt is such a respected brand in the industry that talking about the quality of their power tools is irrelevant – because you know what you’re getting with any reliable model.
The DWS780 is one of the best miter saws on the market today, and one of the most impressive models in DeWalt’s miter saw category. Thanks to its sturdiness and easy transportability, you can safely move this model from job site to job site.
What else will you find in the DWS780? Let’s take a look below.
Many miter saws offer laser or alternative LED alignment to ensure a clean cut, but the DWS780 stands on its own with its XPS cross-cutter positioning system.
The difference between this and other alignment or lighting/laser systems is that DeWalt projects a shadow onto the saw blade that is cast by an integrated work light on both sides of the blade.
As the saw blade lowers, the shadow darkens, allowing for the kind of extreme precision only found on top-of-the-line miter saws – something this model is in the category of. What do you think about this positioning system?
- 3,800 RPM 5 amp motor
- Back fence designs cuts up to 2 x 16 lumber at 90° and 2 x 12 at 45°
- Fixed accuracy and swift adjustments with the cam lock on the stainless steel miter dent plate
- Catches up to 75% of dust during cuts with the dust collection system
- Power cord is led through the rail of the back of the model, reducing any contact with the slide
- 1 x DeWalt DWS780 miter saw
- 1 x Blade wrench
- 1 x Dust bag
- 1 x Vertical material clamp
- 1 x 12″ Carbide blade