DEWALT DW713 10” Miter Saw
The first of the three DeWalt miter saws we’re looking at today is the DW713, an extremely portable miter saw with a total weight of 35 lbs and dimensions of 19″ x 23.8″ x 17″.
It’s perfect for chop and miter cutting, and thanks to its powerful motor, it’s also great for moulding and frame sawing.
With the features and specifications listed below, the DW713 model is affordable for most budgets, which is another plus. What else does this feature include? Let’s find out below.
Setting miter cuts can be tricky, but modern miter saws have features that can help make those cuts. In this regard, the DW713 shines with 11 positive stops that can be easily adjusted after unboxing the model.
The miter angles are incredibly accurate thanks to the easily adjustable cam-lock miter handle. To prevent the saw from slipping into the miter detents, a detent override is included – incredibly convenient, don’t you think?
- 15 amp motor with a max RPM speed of 5000
- Fence supported with machine base and runs vertically with blade
- Tall fence supports 1-½” crown molding vertically, with the fence able to slide out of place when making bevel cuts
- Compatible with the DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system for visible line of cut
- Cam miter lock for precise miter cut positioning with override feature
- 1 x DW713 DEWALT 10-Inch single-bevel compound miter saw
- 1x Carbide blade
- 1 x Blade wrench
- 1 x Dust bag